Trazodone is a stimulant utilized in cats and dogs for the treatment of uneasiness as well as trazodone for pain or conduct issues.
It is valuable to help quiet pets during seasons of pressure, like uproarious commotions from tempests or firecrackers, partition nervousness, travel, and during times of action limitation following a medical procedure.
- It Calms our pets during seasons of pressure.
- May be utilized with another enemy of nervousness drugs or potentially related to conducting change preparation.
- Sold per tablet
How does Trazodone work?
Trazodone is a serotonin adversary reuptake inhibitor (SARI) and works by expanding serotonin levels in the cerebrum, assisting with lessening tension and incautious or undesirable practices.
Did trazodone use for dogs pain?
yes, trazodone is antidepressant, and it is an FDA approved medication.
Apart from the use of trazodone for the pain it also has different usage like sleep aid, anxiety and alcohol withdrawal.
Dosage of Trazodone for pain?
Dosage for adults
- Start with 150 mg per day in parts
- your physician may increase your dosage to 50 mg per day after every 3-4 days
- 400 mg maximum dosage can be taken in parts or 600 mg only under hospital supervision.
Dosage for Children
This drug should not be given to children under the age of 18.
To know more about trazodone click here